Please read through our rental information as well as our Rules & Regulations prior to making a rental request. Our Calendar of Availability and our Rental Form are located at the bottom of this page.
Friday at 7 pm - Sunday at 7 pm |Non-Members $650 | Members $500|
Friday |Non-Members $250 | Members $200|
Saturday |Non-Members $350 | Members $300|
Sunday - Thursday|Non-Members $150 | Members $100|
Holiday|Non-Members $350 | Members $300|
$500 | Fri/Sat/Major Holidays |
$500 | Any Day w/ Alcohol Service |
$150 | Sunday - Thursday w/ No Alcohol Service |
Community Hall Facility
- Wheelchair access
- Full Kitchen Access
- 22 tables, 120 chairs suitable for small meetings
- Stage with drop down screen
- Convenient access to power and WiFi
- Capacity for 115 people
Any form of liquor service requires the obtaining of a liquor licence and presenting this document to the Hall Supervisor before being granted access to the premises.
Proof of liability insurance must accompany the application to rent. Access to the premises will not be given without proof of satisfactory coverage.
Outdoor Ice Rink Facility
- Change room and warm-up area
- Concession area which is open during regularly scheduled operating hours
The Rink Remains closed if it is colder than -20ºC with a wind-chill, OR if melting of ice is occurring.
The rink is available for Recreational Hockey and Skating Parties at the rate of $100/Hr. Please contact the facility supervisor for contracts and ice availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
League Members receive a $50 discount on all rentals.
Rules & Regulations
- Rental fee is due at time of booking.
- Damage deposit, insurance and liquor license due 14 days prior to rental.
- There are no cancellations after booking. If canceled, your rental fee will be forfeited.
- Hall rentals are reserved for private events. There is absolutely zero tolerance for hall parties.
- Violators of the Rules & Regulations will forfeit rental fees and damage deposit and may be charged.