Please use the PayPal widget below to purchase your Newton Community League Membership. Please make sure to select the correct membership type and add the names of your family members. Don't forget to save your payment receipt.
Newton Community League’s membership year runs from September 1 to August 31. Although memberships are available throughout the year, renewals commence in August of each year and a valid membership is required to allow participation in most events and programs.
If you need more information regarding membership, please call our Membership Director at (780) 479-4767 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a full member of Newton Community League, you must live within the league boundaries: North of 118th avenue and South of Yellowhead Trail (Freeway), West of 50th Street and East of 58th Street.
Affiliate Memberships are available to allow non-residents to participate in certain community events and programs.
Benefits of Membership
- Voting rights and participation at all league meetings.
- Community programs and social events.
- Rental of the hall and rink facilities at preferential rates.
- Community League membership is mandatory in order to participate in city league sports programs.
- Community swim arrangements at the Commonwealth pool facility.
Current Major Initiatives
- Newton Community Revitalization Initiative (NCRI) the redevelopment of this mature neighborhood and examination of transportation issues within this community.
- Community Hall upgrading.
- The continued upgrading of our outdoor rink and related facilities.
- Playground equipment upgrading.
- Preservation and recognition of historical Newton.
- Neighbourhood Patrol Program
- Creating new programs to encourage community participation.
If you are interested in obtaining a membership or more information regarding membership, please contact our Membership Director at email@example.com