Learn more about the Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch Program at www.enwatch.ca
Newton Neighbourhood Watch
Edmonton Police Services
- Remove all valuables from your vehicles (valuables= anything someone with nothing would want to have i.e. change, clothing, sunglasses, charge cards, etc.)
- Remove garage door openers from cars and keep your registration on you.
- Record serial numbers of valuables, and keep personal documents and rare valuables in a safe if possible.
- When away from your home have someone collect your mail, shovel your walks, etc.
- Travel in groups when possible to avoid isolation.
- If you are being followed in a car or on foot, do not go home. Call the police and you will be directed to enter the closest public establishment or drive by a police station so police can pick up the car.
- Do not give money to panhandlers. Social agencies are a better option. Nothing wrong with acknowledging their presence but you do not need to stop walking.
Allows you to take picture of problems and drop the city a GPS pin so they can find it (Needles, camps, potholes, graffiti etc.)
Contact us for vulnerable persons that require transport to a shelter.
Non-Emergency Police Line
Report Crime Online
Edmonton Crime Map
EPS Crime Prevention Tips
EPS Facebook Page
Stay up-to-date with crime trends, missing people etc.
EPS Community Engagement
For presentations, crime prevention tips, and information regarding community engagement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org